lördag 1 september 2012

"Get To Know Me" Tag



1. Are you named after anyone? 
Yes! I'm told my mother's grandmother was also named Helena.
2. When was the last time you cried?
 I don't normally cry that much... so maybe 2 months ago or something. 
3. Do you have kids? 
No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? 
Haha, yes! Most of my friends are a lot of be so I think I'd get along quite well with myself :) 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Yes! I'm one of those people who loves using sarcasm. Unfortunately a lot of people don't understand it, especially not written down!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
No way!
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Hmm... actually not my kind of thing.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
 Probably their eyes or face. After all the face is the frist thing you notice when you look at someone. Apart from face I also look a people's clothes, I love fashion after all :)
9. What is your eye colour? 
Blue.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
 I don't mind watching scary movies, but I never find them entertaining. I therefore prefer happy endings!
11. Favorite smells? 
Ralph, Ralph Lauren
12. Summer or winter? 
Winter! I've never been to fond of too high temperatures. 
13. Computer or television? 
Computer all the way! There are so many things to do on a computer, watching TV being one of them. 
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
 Spain. 
15. Do you have any special talents? 
I'm quite good at languages since I speak English, German and Swedish. Apart from languages I've also been playing guitar for 5 years. 
16. Where were you born? 
Sweden.
17. What are your hobbies? 
Music, reading, shopping, friends, watching youtube clips and reading blogs.
18. Do you have any pets? 
No, unfortunately I'm allergic. 
19. Favorite movie? 
Wow, I have so many... but if I had to choose one I'd say Harry Potter.
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, one older sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Not sure yet. 
Love,
Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar